3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly flour a 13-inch pizza pan.
- Using your hands, gently stretch the dough in the pizza pan. Leaving a 1-inch border from the edge, brush olive oil and minced garlic all over the dough. It’s okay if the minced garlic doesn’t cover all the space.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over top then the Italian seasoning and salt.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and the crust has browned around the edges.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Original recipe visit: White Pizza @ tablefortwoblog.com