⅔ cup Challenge Unsalted Butter
3 cup sgranulated sugar
⅔ cup evaporated milk
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cacao)
1 ½ cup ssemi-sweet chocolate chips
3 (1.55oz) Hershey’s candy bars
7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1 (11oz) bag caramels, unwrapped
3 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- Spray a 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- Combine caramels and three tablespoons of evaporated milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until caramel is melted and smooth. Keep warm and set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once at a full boil, continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping down sides of pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate. (I use a whisk to get out all the lumps.)
- Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour half of the fudge into the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon the caramel over the top, carefully spreading.
- Spoon the remaining half of the fudge on top of the caramel and smooth out the top with an offset spatula.
- Let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge @ momontimeout.com