“These look absolutely amazing, yummy and delicious!”
1/2 cup (113 grams) butter, room temperature
4 oz (113 grams) semi sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
1/2 cup (100 grams) dark brown sugar
1 cup (120 grams) all purpose flour
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee bits
3/4 cup (70 grams) crumbled toffee crunch brownie brittle
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter and 4 oz of chocolate. Melt over a low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugars. Let cool for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mixture should now be warm to the touch.
- With a spatula or a hand whisk, beat in the two eggs.
- Gently fold in the flour, followed by the chocolate chips, toffee bits and crumbled brownie brittle.
- With a medium size ice-cream scoop, drop cookie dough on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes or until just set. I prefer to slightly underbake the cookies – this way they will be chewier!
- Remove from the oven and let the cookie cool completely before removing them from the baking sheets.
Read more on: Toffee Crunch Chocolate Cookies