Rich and creamy, this is The Best New York-Style Cheesecake recipe around! Made with a graham cracker crust and an ultra creamy filling, this is sure to become one of your favorite cheesecake recipes. Serves a crowd!
Recipe by: bakerbynature.com
The Best New York-Style Cheesecake Recipe
yield: 9″ cheesecake
For the Crust:
2 cups graham crackers, pulsed into crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
7 tablespoons butter, melted
For the New York-Style Cheesecake:
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, very soft
1 cup Full-Fat Sour Cream
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 large eggs + 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup heavy cream
For the Fresh Strawberry Sauce:
1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, divided
1/4 cup sugar
1 small lemon, zested
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F)
For the Crust:
- Lightly spray a 9″ springform pan with non-stick spray; set aside.
- In the body of a blender or food processor combine graham crackers, sugar, and salt; blend until the crackers have been completely pulsed to crumbs. Add melted butter; stir well to combine. Press down firmly into the prepared 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
For the New York-Style Cheesecake Filling:
- In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth, scraping down the sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Add in the eggs and yolks; beat until smooth. Stir in the flour, mixing just until combined. READ MORE