A whole new take on stuffing! This Sweet Potato Cranberry Pecan Stuffing is a little bit sweet, a little bit savory, and the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas table!
4 c. dried bread cubes
2 c. cubed sweet potatoes
1 c. apple juice or cider
1 c. fresh cranberries
¾ c. pecan halves
2-3 chopped green onions
2 Tbsp. fresh minced sage
4 Tbsp. butter melted
¼ c. Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, sweet potatoes, apple juice, cranberries, pecans, green onions, and sage.
- Stir to combine, then spoon into a greased 1 ½ quart baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine melted butter and Truvia Brown
- Sugar Blend. Drizzle evenly over stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.