These S’mores Magic Bars will disappear almost as fast as you can make them, they are irresistible!
9 graham cracker sheets approximately 5.4 oz worth, crushed
6 TBSPs of unsalted butter melted
2 TBSPs granulated sugar
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham crackers, the 6 TBSPs of butter (melted) and the 2 TBSPs of sugar. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- In a different bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp baking powder, set aside.
- Beat together 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and 1/2 cup unsalted butter until creamy, about two minutes. Add in the egg and then the vanilla until just combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture until it is fully combined.
- Visit S’mores Magic Bars @ wineandglue.com for full instructions.