This S’mores Bars recipe has a graham cracker cookie crust topped with toasted marshmallows and Hershey Kisses! Can’t build a bonfire to make s’mores? Make everyone happy with this smores bars recipe instead.
“They look beyond scrumptious and like absolute perfection.,Yummy!!”
1/2 tsp water
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup shortening
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 5 sheets
1 cup mini Hershey’s Kisses, divided (or use milk chocolate chips or chopped candy bars)
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix baking soda and water. Set aside.
- Cream together shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla, egg and baking soda/water mix.
- Gradually beat in flour, graham cracker crumbs and salt.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of mini Hershey’s Kisses by hand. READ MORE