A delicious pumpkin cake from your slow cooker that goes together quickly and takes just a couple of hours to cook/bake!
“This Cake Looks Amazing., Yummy and Delicious!”
Recipe by: plattertalk.com
Servings: 12 people
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
1 1/3 cups sugar
1 cup butter softened
4 eggs at room temperature
15 oz solid pack pumpkin 1 can
16 oz caramel sauce 1 jar
- Coat 4 1/2 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray, turn to “high.”
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in mixing bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer for about 3 minutes, until light.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Add packed pumpkin, blend until well mixed. READ MORE