Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles Recipe – Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles is the best ramen noodle recipe made easy at home with a simple and super flavorful sauce! Make ramen at home even better!
Recipe by: thesaltymarshmallow.com
2 3 Ounce Packages of Ramen Noodles, Seasoning Packet Discarded
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce** Low Sodium is Best
1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Sriracha*
* More or less sriracha can be added to desired level of heat.
- It is BEST to use low sodium soy sauce for this recipe. If your soy sauce is not low sodium, please adjust to taste.
- This recipe serves 4 most of the time as a main dish, but can easily be doubled if you wish.
- Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning packet as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat. READ MORE