Rolo Pretzel Sandwiches – Only 3 Ingredients To Make And The Perfect Blend Of Salty And Sweet, Crunchy And Chewy, And All Around Delicious! These Rolo Pretzels Are The Easiest Holiday Treat And Are So Fun And Festive!
50 small square pretzels
8 ounces white chocolate (I prefer candy melts or almond bark)
1/4 cup holiday sprinkles (Optional)
VARIATION: M&M’s or Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Place 25 of the square pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Place one Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 3 minutes, until the Rolo’s have softened. Remove from the oven and place a square pretzel on top of each Rolo to form a sandwich (or a M&M or pecan). Let cool completely.
- If you made a sandwich, add the white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute at 50% power, then stir. Continue to heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip one half of each pretzel sandwich into the melted chocolate. Allow the excess chocolate to run off, then return to the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles. Allow to cool completely before serving.