Pumpkin Tiramisu is an easy no bake dessert for fall, bursting with pumpkin flavour! Make this easy tiramisu recipe to serve for Thanksgiving!
Servings: 12 servings
400 millilitres whipping cream (approximately 1 2/3 cups)
750 grams mascarpone cheese (approximately 26 oz)
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 tablespoons instant coffee granules (to taste)
1 cup pumpkin puree (canned, NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
3-4 cups strong coffee
30-36 ladyfinger cookies
cinnamon for garnish
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, whip the cream until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and instant coffee on low speed until combined (use your stand mixer or hand mixer, or a whisk by hand).
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla, and mix to combine.
- Fold the whipping cream into the mascarpone mixture gently just until no streaks of whipping cream are visible. Be very gentle with this – you don’t want to deflate the whipping cream.
- Set the cream mixture aside for a minute and dip each of the ladyfingers into the coffee briefly, lining the bottom of a large rectangular baking dish (around 9-inch by 13-inch in size) with the soaked ladyfingers.
- Smooth half the cream mixture over the layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and smooth out the top.
- Add one more layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers over the cream layer, and add the other half of the cream mixture, smoothing out the top.
- Refrigerate uncovered for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Before slicing and serving, sprinkle the top with cinnamon.