This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Blondie Recipe is a nutty twist on the typical blondies. They’re quick and easy to make too! Randy is a big fan of these peanut butter treats so I thought I would let him share all about them.
“A million yums! These look amazing!”
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
16 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray or lined with baking parchment.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add peanut butter, and milk; stir until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract by hand. Gradually whisk in melted butter/peanut butter mixture until combined and smooth.
- Add flour mixture into peanut butter mixture, stir unti just combined. Do not overmix.
- Spread batter into prepared 9-inch square baking pan. Arrange mini peanut cups in 4 rows of 4.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 20 minutes, or until cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Let pan cool before cutting. Cut into 16 even squares.
Recipe by: shewearsmanyhats.com