Delicious Peach Cobbler Recipe – This recipe for Peach Cobbler is absolutely delicious and it’s prepared with fresh ingredients. Juicy peaches and a wonderfully sweet and crumbly topping truly makes this a perfect summer dessert. Add ice cream on top and it’s pure heaven!
Servings: 8 servings
8 average-sized peaches, peeled, cored and sliced
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
pinch of salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Prepare the peaches and layer them on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Melt the butter, then whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour butter mixture over flour mixture and stir until everything is incorporated and batter is wet. It will resemble a cookie batter.
- Using your hands, layer the batter on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned on top and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.