1 cup raw pecans, chopped
1 cup almond flour
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips, optional (I use Enjoy Life)
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a muffin pan with 9 parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Add eggs, coconut oil, and molasses and stir well. Stir in the pecans and scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes- the edges should be slightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely. Can be stored at room temperature for 3 days, refrigerate if storing longer than that.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Paleo Pecan Pie Muffins @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com