Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Ice Cream Recipe – This Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Ice Cream is rich, creamy, and so good! Naturally sweetened, dairy free, and so rich that you won’t know it’s a healthy version of the sugary treat.
Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Ice Cream Recipe
2 13.5oz cans full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
1/2 cup almond butter
6 tablespoons cacao powder
additional 1/2 cup almond butter for swirling
- Before you begin, make sure ice cream bowl has been freezing for at least 24 hours.
- In a small sauce pan, add the coconut milk, and honey. Whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let bloom for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the gelatin in, add in the almond butter and cacao and turn the heat on medium.
- Heat until warmed through, but not boiling.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate until cool- 5 hours to overnight. READ MORE
Recipe by: realfoodwithjessica.com