Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache are delicious mini cheesecakes loaded with Oreo chunks & topped with rich chocolate ganache. They’re so tasty!
Yield: 12 cupcakes
20 Oreo cookies ( 12 left whole for the bottom of cupcakes and 8 chopped for the filling)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 lbs cream cheese
2 egg whites
pinch of salt
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners and place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s smooth.
- Add eggs whites one at a time and mix until combined but use medium speed and do not over mix it.
- Add pinch of salt and mix.
- Fold in coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Fill each cup over the Oreo cookie , almost to the top
- Bake for about 25 minutes (untill the centers apear set and the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- To make chocolate ganache, melt the chocolate and stir in the heavy cream until combine evenly.
- With a spoon spread the ganache over the cooled cupcakes and let them cool completely at room temperature before store them in the fridge.