Delicious One Bowl Brownies Recipe – These One-Bowl Brownies are so easy to make requiring just 10 minutes and 8 ingredients! They’re perfectly moist, fudge-y, gooey, chocolatey, and delicious!
Yield: 24 brownies
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups granulated sugar
5 large eggs
1 cup canola oil or vegetable oil (although some people think it has a stronger flavor)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips more or less, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Spread into the prepared pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes (check after 20) or until a tooth pick is inserted and comes out *almost* clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Be careful not to over bake these. A slightly underdone brownie makes for an extra fudge-y one! 30 minutes has always been the perfect amount of time for me!