This Easy No Churn Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream will make for the perfect dessert this holiday. Since no ice cream machine is needed, the recipe is so super simple. You can have this tasty homemade ice cream in the freezer in just a few minutes time.
2 cup Heavy Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
Red or Pink Food Coloring
1 cup Miniature Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Whip heavy cream and peppermint extract until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in condensed milk.
- Add food color and beat until color is uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips (reserve a few to sprinkle on top).
- Spread mixture in loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.