8 ounces cream cheese softened
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
1/4 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
1 teaspoon cherry extract
1 cup heavy cream
- Beat cream cheese, cocoa, stevia, monk fruit, and cherry extract until smooth.
- In separate bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold half of the whipped cream into cream cheese, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Pipe into individual serving dishes and top each with a fresh cherry or grated chocolate, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
Double recipe to use as a no bake pie filling
Original recipe, more pictures, and nutrition facts visit: No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake Mousse @ lowcarbyum.com