Quick and easy meatball parmesan bake recipe, requiring simple ingredients. This meatball bake is a quick 30 minute weeknight dinner. Best served on pasta.
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Ginger Finely chopped
1 tsp Garlic Finely chopped
1 1/2 cups Marinara sauce
12 oz Meatballs Fully cooked
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Freshly grated
3 Basil leaves Finely chopped, For garnish
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute ginger and garlic until golden brown.
- Mix this ginger/garlic oil with the marinara sauce.
- In an oven-safe dish, spread the marinara sauce.
- Place the meatballs on top of the sauce.
- Get full recipe on Cake Whiz (link here).