I’m super excited to share these delicious M&M’S Christmas Cookie Bars! The recipe is really, really good and perfect for holiday baking. These are easy to make and packed with chocolate, yum!
Servings: 18 -36 depending on size cut
2 sticks of butter at room temperature
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
3 cups of all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cups of Christmas M&M’s plus more for topping
1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add M&M’s and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M’s, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M’S, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut.