200 grams radishes
3.5 oz ground sausage (we used Bob Evans Savory Sage ground sausage)
1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 large Egg
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Cook sausage in a medium high heat until fully cooked through. Remove sausage from pan and set aside leaving grease in the pan.
- Cup up radishes into bite sized pieces and add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until radishes become tender to bite or easily pierced with a fork. It should take 8-12 minutes.
- In the meantime fry up an egg to your preference and set aside. We like ours over easy so the yolk can spill into all the layers!
- Once radishes are fully cooked layer with sausage, cheese and egg. The warm layers should meal the cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Original recipe, more pictures, and nutrition facts visit: Low Carb Breakfast Bowl @ ketoconnect.net