Loaded Ranch Dip Recipe – A loaded baked potato inspired this chip dip full of bacon, cheese, green onions, and ranch dressing mix. A delicious party dip or game day grub.
Servings: 12 servings
1 cup light sour cream (I prefer Tillamook)
1 cup light mayonnaise (I prefer Best Foods)
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1 lb bacon
3 to 4 green onions, sliced
1 cup shredded cheese (I used Colby and Monterey Jack)
- Cook the bacon on both sides until crisp. Drain fat. Allow bacon to rest on paper towels until cool.
- Chop bacon into pea size crumbles and set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl.
- Fold in the bacon, green onions, and shredded cheese. Enjoy with sturdy crackers. Keep cold.
- TRY IT WARM: Scoop dip into a bread pan or other small oven safe dish. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.