Layered Cherry Cheesecake Recipe – Get ready to enjoy the best, cherry cream cheese lush dessert you have ever tasted. This mind-blowing layered cherry cheesecake will have you coming back for more and friends asking for the recipe!
2 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 cup butter (melted)
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (divided)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (divided)
2 (3.4 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding
2 cups milk
42 ounces cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine vanilla wafer crumbs, melted butter and 1 cup chopped pecans. Spread into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In another mixing bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 1/2 cups of cool whip until well blended. Spread carefully over the cooled vanilla wafer crust.
- In another bowl combine the pudding mixes and milk until well blended. Then fold in 1 1/2 cups cool whip. Mix until smooth and spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with the cherry pie filling. Then spread the remaining cool whip over the top. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.