Lady’s Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie is a warm, ooey, gooey chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
1 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 cups + 2 Tablespoons Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Salt
¾ cup Milk Chocolate Chunks
¾ cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat stirring often, until it starts to bubble and is completely melted. Turn heat to low and add sugar and brown sugar, stirring well. Keep stirring until smooth and glossy.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes (you don’t want to add the eggs now or you will have scrambled eggs).
- Remove from refrigerator or freezer and add eggs and vanilla and stir well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Visit Lady’s Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie @ modernhoney.com for full instructions.