1 4 oz can diced jalapenos , well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
1 8 oz package cream cheese , softened
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
4 tablespoons butter or margarine , melted
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Original recipe visit: Jalapeño Popper Dip @ spendwithpennies.com