A deliciously fun appetizer for your game day, holiday or party needs, these Italian Pinwheels are tasty, fast and a fun addition to your meal!
Recipe by: tornadoughalli.com
Servings: 10 people
3 flour tortillas burrito size
1 8 oz pkg genoa salami
30 small Pepperoni slices
9 slices Provolone cheese
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2/3 cup roasted or sweet red peppers we used jarred, chopped small
2/3 cup banana peppers we used jarred, chopped small
- Mix all your pepper spread ingredients in bowl until well comined.
- Spread 1/3 of the mix onto tortilla.
- In center of tortilla place 3 slices of cheese next to one another.
- Next layer enough salami to cover tortilla. READ MORE
- We use the large burrito sized tortillas, you can use smaller if you like, but this is what we recommend.
- We use the regular sized pepperoni slices, but also have used the large sized ones when we are able to find them and it works amazing.
- These need time to chill or they won’t hold together well, so at least chill them an hour before slicing and serving.
- Slicing with a serrated knife we have found works the best, it produces cleaner cuts that if you were to use a regular knife.
- To get a smaller chop on your peppers, place them in a food processor, works like a charm.