15 oz Ore Ida Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, lightly beat
1 T olive oil
1/4 cups hredded Mexican blend or mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray each muffin tin generously with baking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Fill each baking cup about 3/4 of the way full with the potato mixture.
- Using your fingers, make a cavity in the middle of the potato mixture by pushing the potatoes to the sides of the muffin cups. Make sure you leave a layer on the bottom of the cup (so don’t make the cavity go all the way to the bottom).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until the outside edge if browned and crispy and all potatoes are heated through.
- Let cool for a few minutes then slide hash brown cups out using a rubber spatula.
- Serve hot topped with your favorite toppings – chili, broccoli and cheese, etc.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Hash Brown Cups @ playpartyplan.com