Halloween Whoopie Pies Recipe – Halloween Whoopie Pies are a fun, delicious treat for all your little ghosts and goblins! Decorate them in classic black and orange colors or make them a bit spookier by turning them into spiders!
Halloween Whoopie Pies Recipe
Servings: 18 small Whoopie Pies
1 15.25oz box Devil’s Food cake mix
3/4 cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 4-serving box chocolate fudge instant pudding
2 16 oz tubs vanilla cake icing
orange food coloring gel
edible black glitter
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine the Devil’s food cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and pudding mix in a large mixer bowl and beat on medium until well blended.
- For larger Whoopie Pies, add 18 evenly sized scoop fulls of the batter to Silpat-lined baking sheets in a round shape.
- For smaller Whoopie Pies, make 36 batter circles.
- Bake 7-10 minutes, depending on the size of the pies. READ MORE
Recipe by: deliciouslittlebites.com