People go CRAZY for this Christmas Crack recipe! Made with 5 simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes, they’re a perfect quick and easy holiday treat!
Recipe by: tastesbetterfromscratch.com
1 package Honey Graham Crackers
2 (7 oz) Almond Hershey’s Bars, broken into pieces
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray.)
- Place graham cracker sheets along the bottom of the pan.
- Add butter to a large saucepan over medium heat and allow it to melt. Add the brown sugar and pecans, and stir constantly, bringing the mixture to a full boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. READ MORE