Fully Loaded Baked Potato Salad filled with skin on red potatoes, bacon, sour cream, cheddar cheese and seasonings from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch.
5 pounds Red Potatoes
3/4 pound Cooked Bacon, Chopped
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 cups Sour Cream Or Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika (Optional)
1 teaspoon Sea Salt Or To Taste
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Or To Taste
1/3 cup Chives, Chopped
2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- In a large pot add red potatoes and fill pot with cold water. Bring water to a boil and cook 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork. Drain potatoes and allow to cool. Do not cover pot while cooling so moisture can escape.
- Once potatoes are cool dice into bite size pieces leaving skin on.
- In a small bowl stir together bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, white balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, rosemary, granulated garlic, paprika, sea salt, pepper and chives. Mix until well combined and pour over the top of potatoes.
- Stir until well combined, cover, and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir in grated cheese and serve.