Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake Recipe – This Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake has frosted animal cookies in the crust and throughout the cheesecake! It’s thick, creamy and topped with fun pink-colored white chocolate and sprinkles – much like the animal cookies!
Recipe by: lifeloveandsugar.com
Yield: 12-14 Slices
2 1/4 cups (302g) frosted animal cookie crumbs
2 tbsp (28g) salted butter, melted
24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup (207g) sugar
3 tbsp (24g) all purpose flour
1 cup (230g) sour cream, room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla extract
4 large eggs, room temperature
2 cups (208g) chopped frosted animal cookies, divided
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
6 oz (169g) white chocolate chips
1/4 cup (60ml) heavy whipping cream
Pink gel icing color
1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
4 tbsp (29g) powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Cover the outsides of the pan with aluminum foil (I also use a plastic crock pot liner – see method here) so that water from the water bath cannot get in. Set prepared pan aside.
- Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C). READ MORE