20 oz Tortellini, refrigerated (regular & spinach mix preferred but any variety will work)
½ C Pesto, prepared
4 oz Sun Dried Tomatoes (packed in oil), Julienned
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and place either back in pan or in a large bowl.
- Stir pesto into tortellini to coat evenly.
- Drain liquid from sun dried tomatoes and place in small bowl.
- Skewer one tortellini followed by a strip of tomato then one more tortellini and one more tomato.
- Refrigerate until serving.
If using a combination of spinach and regular tortellini, alternate so each skewer has one of each. The color combination will make for a beautiful combination.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Easy Pesto Tortellini Skewers @ foodyschmoodyblog.com