An easy cheesy and comforting Italian lasagna soup that tastes like your favorite lasagna.
1 lb lean ground beef
2 teaspoons garlic minced
2 14.5 oz cans Italian style diced tomatoes undrained
1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 cups lasagna noodles broken into small pieces
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup Italian blend cheese shredded
- Boil the broken lasagna noodles per package directions.
- In a dutch oven cook the ground beef until browned and no longer pink.
- Stir in the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and their liquid. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the marinara sauce and beef broth.
- Visit Easy Lasagna Soup @ flavormosaic.com for full instructions.