3 tablespoons olive oil
about 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
about 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces (I use florets and stalks)
1 cup zucchini, diced in 1/4-inch pieces
one .74-ounce packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons lemon juice
about 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, cut into bite-sized pieces if necessary (2 big handfuls)
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, chicken, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes, flipping intermittently so all sides cook evenly. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces. Chicken should be about 70 % cooked through.
- Sprinkle half the packet of ranch seasoning mix over the chicken.
- Add the broccoli, zucchini, and evenly sprinkle with the remainder of the ranch seasoning mix.
- Evenly drizzle the lemon juice. Stir to coat evenly.
- Cover skillet and allow vegetables to steam for about 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Add the spinach and cook uncovered until wilted, about 1 minute. Stir intermittently.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 4 days. Serve cold or reheat gently prior to serving if desired.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Easy 15-Minute Ranch Chicken and Vegetable Skillet @ averiecooks.com