I promise that no one will be disappointed if they find these Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles in their baskets Easter morning!
½ cup (1 sticks) butter, room temperature
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
Colored Candy Chocolate Melts of your choice for coating and decorating
- In a bowl combine butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the flour, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until incorporated, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand, since the dough is sticky, roll your fingers into flour. This will make it easier to roll.
- Visit Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles @ cakescottage.com for full instructions.