A rich fudgy brownie with a thick layer of eggless cookie dough and an extra layer of chocolate. Just because everything is better with a extra chocolate.
“These brownies look incredible.,Yummy!!”
yield: 24 BROWNIES
For the Brownie Layer
½ cup butter
½ cup oil
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
For the Cookie Dough Layer
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
For the Fudge Drizzle
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey
½ cup powder sugar
1-2 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- To make the brownies, preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan. Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Whisk in the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract. Beat in the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few crumbs. Let cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in milk alternately with the flour. Add the mini chocolate chips and stir until they are well distributed.
- Spread the cookie dough mixture on top of the brownies. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- To make the fudge drizzle, melt the butter in a medium microwave safe bowl. Stir in the cocoa powder, corn syrup, powdered sugar, and enough milk or heavy cream to make a smooth consistency.
- Microwave to 20 seconds and stir. Drizzle on top of cooled brownies. I put mine into a ziploc bag and cut the corner off for a more controlled drizzle. Let cool and cut into bars.