1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Honey
1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
5 tablespoons Coconut Flour, (34g)
1/4 cup Almond Flour, (24g)
1/4 cup Dairy-Free Mini Chocolate Chips, (45 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix together the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add the baking soda, coconut flour, and almond flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Let the cookie dough sit for approx 10 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb the moisture.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets in approx 1 1/2 teaspoon portions and slightly spread using the back of a spoon (they won’t spread as much as traditional cookies when they bake, so you have to help them out a little bit.)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will still be soft when they come out of the oven, but will have lost their doughy shine. Let them sit on the baking sheets for several minutes to set before moving them to cooling racks to finish cooling.
Original Recipe visit: Coconut Flour Cookies @ flippindelicious.com