Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven Recipes (Easy No Bake Dessert) – This easy chocolate peanut butter no bake dessert is a total crowd pleaser.
3 3.5 oz pkgs instant chocolate pudding, dark or milk chocolate
4 c milk
5 1/2 c cornflakes, slightly crushed
1 1/2 c peanut butter
2 8 oz pkgs pkgs cream cheese, softened
3/4 c powdered sugar
3 c cool whip
mini chocolate chips, optional, for serving
- Combine the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer. Once smooth, put in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- For the bottom layer, mix the cornflakes and peanut butter until combined (the best way to do this is with your hands; it’s messy, but effective). Spread the cornflake/pb mixture into the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish until evenly coated. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes to allow it to harden.
- While the pb mixture is setting, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup cool whip. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom layer.
- Return to the freezer for 30 more minutes to set.
- After the cream cheese layer has firmed a little, spread on the chocolate pudding. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, spread on the additional 2 cups cool whip and top with mini chocolate chips.