salt for taste
pepper for taste
1-2 cups of mushrooms diced
2 small red onions diced
a couple handfuls of spinach
1 lb beef sirloin steak
8-10 slices of Provolone cheese slices
2-3 tsp butter or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Flatten out the steak then season both sides with salt and pepper (and/or your favorite seasonings of your choice). Set to the side.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add butter or vegetable oil. Once you hear sizzling add the onions and mushrooms and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the stove then add the spinach and mix it up until wilted. Alternatively, you can wait to add the raw spinach on top of the steak.
- Visit: Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Steak Rolls @ whiskitrealgud.com for full instructions.