1 (16 oz.) box of uncooked spiral pasta
1 bag of Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs, frozen
1 (25 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce (I use a sauce with extra mushrooms)
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pasta and meatballs in a large baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, blend the sauce with 3 cups of water and pour over the pasta and meatballs.
- Cover with aluminum foil, making sure to seal tightly and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and stir the pasta to make sure it’s cooked through. The pasta may need a few more minutes covered to bake until done.
- Once the pasta is al dente, add the mozzarella and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, for 5 or 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Original recipe visit: CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE @ writtenreality.com