3 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup shredded zucchini
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
1 Tablespoon fresh dill (or 2 teaspoon dried dill)
2 large eggs
1 cup buttermilk
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a regular size loaf pan (9×5 inch) or 4 small loaf pans.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and garlic powder. Whisk to combine. Add the zucchini, cheddar cheese, green onions, and dill. Stir together.
- In separate small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in the large bowl. Gently stir together just until moistened.
- Pour or scoop into loaf pans and bake.
- One large loaf should take about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Or bake 4 mini loaves for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely or serve warm.
Original recipe visit: Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread @ gatherforbread.com