These Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins are bursting with blueberries and oats and make for a healthier muffin made with NO butter or oil! Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a light snack.
1 cup + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour divided
1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs lightly beaten
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin pan or line with 12 silicone liners.
- Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Visit Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins @ frugalmomeh.com for full instructions.