Amazingly cheesy, creamy, comforting ravioli made in 30 minutes or less, perfect for those busy weeknights!
yield: 4 SERVINGS
1 (16-ounce) package cheese-filled ravioli
2 cups marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought
1/3 cup cream cheese, cubed
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8×8 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ravioli just until tender, about 2-3 minutes; drain well.
- Combine marinara sauce and cream cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in thyme and parsley.
- Spread ravioli into the prepared baking dish. Top with marinara mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and basil, if desired.