3 lbs red Potatoes (Washed and Diced with the Peel on)
1 Cup Ranch (You can use more or less if you like)
1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Diced Bacon
1 tsp Seasoning Salt
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- First thing you need to do is wash your red potatoes very good. Make sure you scrub the skin so there is no dirt on them. Next dice the red potatoes into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces. Fill a large pot with water and 1 tsp salt. Add the Red Potatoes.
- Let the potatoes come to a boil then cook at a low boil for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft enough to poke a fork through them. Drain the potatoes well.
- Put the potatoes back into the pot and add 1 cup of ranch dressing, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp seasoning salt. You can use any brand of ranch. Mix together well, but make sure not to stir hard or you’ll end up with mashed potatoes.
- Place the mixed potatoes in greased casserole dish and top with the remainder cheddar cheese (1/2 cup) and 1/4 cup diced bacon. Place the cheddar ranch potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 350 degree for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- I’m telling you, I may never go back to plain mashed potatoes again. These Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes are amazing and the best part is, they are so easy to make!
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes, Cheesy Red Potatoes @ momluck.com