1½ lbs of potatoes (I used Yukon gold)
⅓ cup Litehouse Ranch dressing
4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
¼ cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
½ teaspoon salt
pepper, to taste
non-stick cooking spray (for greasing)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Scrub and slice potatoes. (I use a mandoline for an even slice.)
- Prepare foil. Use heavy duty foil if you have it. Otherwise use a double layer. Cut off a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides. Spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes with ranch dressing. Layer on foil. Top with bacon, shredded cheese, salt pepper and parsley.
- With heat on medium, grill for about 15 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes @ gatherforbread.com