This Delicious Apple Snickers Salad Has Layers Of Granny Smith Apples, Snickers, And Caramel In A Creamy Topping Made From Cool Whip, Milk, And Vanilla Pudding Mix.
“Yeah… this is definitely more a dessert than a salad!.,Yummy and Delicious!”
Making this salad is as simple as chopping your apples and snickers bars and layering with the cool whip/pudding mix. It only takes a few minutes to put together!
What are the best apples to use? It entirely depends on your preference. I like using a more tart apple to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients. No matter if you prefer tart or sweet, be sure the apples you choose are firm and bruise free. Here’s a guide to help you choose what apples you might like to try.
- Sweet: Gala, Fuji, Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious
- Tart: Granny Smith, Cortland, Melrose, Winesap
- Sweet and Tart: Jazz, Pink Lady, Jonagold
4 large green apples
4-5 snickers bars
8 oz cool whip
1 small box vanilla instant pudding
1/2 cup milk
- Mix milk and pudding then fold in the cool whip.
- Cut up apples and snickers and mix in. Top with caramel. Serve cold or layer and serve cold.