The Best Apple Pie Bites Recipe – These incredibly delicious (and easy) Apple Pie Bites are going to be your go-to apple dessert in a hurry!
Yield: 8 apple pie bites
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon apple pie spice, and additional apple pie spice (about 1/4 teaspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
1 (8 ounce) tube Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Delicious served with vanilla ice cream and/or caramel syrup!